Logo Home • Leon County Schools • Place Money in your Child's Account Online   
Nutrition Services
There are no more meeting occurrences to select from.


  Leon County Nutritional Services NEW WEBSITE

  Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice).  Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).   USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
 Edit text

 Content Editor Web Part ‭[2]‬

Leon County School Nutritional Service

Phone (850) 487-4200

Fax (850) 488-4875

 Refund Request

Refund Request Form2


  Click here to put money in your child's account online! PAYPAMS
  School Information
  Apply for Free and Reduce
  To find out your child’s balance please call the school's manager.